Maximum Free Passage FullJet® Spray Nozzles: Unique Design Provides Largest Free Passage in Conventional Full Cone Nozzles
If you're challenged by clogging problems, make a change to our MFP FullJet nozzles. With the largest free passage available in a conventional full cone nozzle, clogging is significantly reduced. Particles that are 30 to 75% larger in diameter can pass through MFP FullJet nozzles without clogging than can pass through standard full cone nozzles.
- Reduced risk of clogging even when using debris-filled or recirculated liquid
- Reduced unscheduled downtime due to clogged nozzles
- Improved product/process quality by eliminating problems caused by distorted spray patterns due to contaminants trapped in the nozzles
- Superior performance – excellent spray pattern uniformity ensure even coverage
- Get the performance you need – choose from inlet connections ranging from 3/8" to 3", brass or 316 stainless steel construction and 60°, 90° and 180° spray angles